If you don’t know the difference between “complement” and “compliment,” this one’s for you. It’s just 2 1/2 minutes, and we’re pretty confident you’ll dig the memory aids at the end — you’ll never mix these words up again.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- TIP: How to Use ApostrophesSeptember 15th, 2019
- 7 Calls to Action to Nurture Prospects (Hint: Not Everything Is About Buying)September 15th, 2019
- TIP: Cue vs. QueueAugust 15th, 2019