Yes, you “pore” over material. This one trips people up from time to time. Take just a couple minutes to understand pour vs. pore.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- TIP: How to Use ApostrophesSeptember 15th, 2019
- 7 Calls to Action to Nurture Prospects (Hint: Not Everything Is About Buying)September 15th, 2019
- TIP: Cue vs. QueueAugust 15th, 2019