Yes, you “pore” over material. This one trips people up from time to time. Take just a couple minutes to understand pour vs. pore.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- 5 Possible Causes of Your Writer’s Block (and What to Do About Them)January 27th, 2020
- Creativity Booster: Get OutsideJanuary 27th, 2020
- TIP: Comprise vs. ComposeJanuary 20th, 2020