We’ve taken a few weeks off to deal with a personal injury (ouch!). But we’re back today to talk about its and it’s. Because it’s distressing when you use the wrong one. Take a three minutes out of your day to clarify these two words.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- TIP: How to Use ApostrophesSeptember 15th, 2019
- 7 Calls to Action to Nurture Prospects (Hint: Not Everything Is About Buying)September 15th, 2019
- TIP: Cue vs. QueueAugust 15th, 2019