If you don’t know the difference between “complement” and “compliment,” this one’s for you. It’s just 2 1/2 minutes, and we’re pretty confident you’ll dig the memory aids at the end — you’ll never mix these words up again.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- Personality Types and Your Next Brainstorming SessionJanuary 26th, 2018
- 6 Ways to Mix Up Your Next Creative Brainstorm SessionJanuary 18th, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Technology to Run a Successful Virtual BrainstormJanuary 5th, 2018