If you don’t know the difference between “complement” and “compliment,” this one’s for you. It’s just 2 1/2 minutes, and we’re pretty confident you’ll dig the memory aids at the end — you’ll never mix these words up again.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- No, I Will Not Capitalize Your Job TitleNovember 26th, 2017
- Want to Drive a Communicator Crazy? Say These 6 Things.October 9th, 2017
- WWW Pop Quiz #3: Which Word Should You Use?October 4th, 2017