Yes, you “pore” over material. This one trips people up from time to time. Take just a couple minutes to understand pour vs. pore.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- Want to Drive a Communicator Crazy? Say These 6 Things.October 9th, 2017
- WWW Pop Quiz #3: Which Word Should You Use?October 4th, 2017
- WWW #18: Your vs. You’reSeptember 20th, 2017