We’ve taken a few weeks off to deal with a personal injury (ouch!). But we’re back today to talk about its and it’s. Because it’s distressing when you use the wrong one. Take a three minutes out of your day to clarify these two words.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- Personality Types and Your Next Brainstorming SessionJanuary 26th, 2018
- 6 Ways to Mix Up Your Next Creative Brainstorm SessionJanuary 18th, 2018
- 4 Ways to Use Technology to Run a Successful Virtual BrainstormJanuary 5th, 2018