We’ve taken a few weeks off to deal with a personal injury (ouch!). But we’re back today to talk about its and it’s. Because it’s distressing when you use the wrong one. Take a three minutes out of your day to clarify these two words.
- Wednesday Writing Prompt #26: A Tagline for AutocorrectAugust 24th, 2016
- A Strategy to Save Newspapers?July 14th, 2009
- Keeping Your Mouth Shut is Communication, TooMay 13th, 2009
- Want to Drive a Communicator Crazy? Say These 6 Things.October 9th, 2017
- WWW Pop Quiz #3: Which Word Should You Use?October 4th, 2017
- WWW #18: Your vs. You’reSeptember 20th, 2017